Message testing research outcomes
Insights regarding key messages about your company, service or product which are:
- Easy for your stakeholders (particularly customers) to understand
- Relevant to something that is important to them
- Compelling them to take action: research, try, buy and buy again
- Stand out from the competitive pack to some degree
Assessment of unaided/unprompted awareness and perceptions of your key company, product and service messages. Are they comprehensible, relevant, compelling and differentiating?
Message testing research deliverables
- A communications audit grading the use of those key messages in all your marketing, communications and internal communications materials. How consistently are they being communicated? How frequently?
- A communications audit comparing those messages to those used by your competitors, measures overlap and identifies opportunities for relevant and compelling differentiation. It also measures if you are using the most effective channels to communicate them.
- You will receive a diagnostic map of the clarity, relevance, persuasiveness and differentiation of your key messages and their distribution to key stakeholders.
Message testing process
As new competitors, technology and customers emerge, it is important to conduct message testing periodically.