Customer experience strategy outcomes
- Determining what actions and marketing communications channels (digital, word-of-mouth, print, events, seminars, field trips, etc.) will create buzz and spread interest in your products or services.
- Identifying keys to willingness to recommend (Net Promoter Score).
Customer experience mapping deliverables
- Customer experience mapping reports organize and display answers, include photography to illustrate key points and also create a summary video that can be shown to your employees who deliver the shopping experience.
- Customer experience metrics including customer satisfaction surveys, real-time interviews during or after an event.
Customer experience process
- Shop-alongs are one way to map customer experience: an interviewer accompanies a shopper during her/his shopping experience– whether for fresh produce, motor oil or a daycare provider. A question script captures information that you consider critical to the evaluation of the customer experience.
- Customer experience metrics can be developed from a post-analysis of critical moments in the purchase decision: how interested are customers in buying at this point, why/why not, what other information provided to potential buyers—or specific behaviors by a sales representative—would persuade them to make a trial purchase?