Our ongoing board and volunteer work provides communications and market research expertise with important community institutions that make St. Louis a great place to live and work. Board or committee positions that we give time to include:
- The United Way of Greater St. Louis
- Opera Theatre of Saint Louis
- Humane Society of St. Louis Women’s Leadership Council
- FOCUS St. Louis (two of our staff are Leadership St. Louis alumni)
- St. Louis Forum
- St. Louis Mosaic Project (Immigration and Innovation)
- Vision for Children at Risk
- Ready by 21
We teach as adjunct faculty at the Brown School of Social Work at Washington University and present seminars about marketing research and strategic planning, branding and change management for professional organizations. We brainstorm career directions with young people both entering the workforce and mid and late-career professionals seeking to explore new pathways.
Based downtown (in the Security Building on the National Historic Register), our goal is to contribute to the rebirth of St. Louis as a major economic center and home to a diverse, socially and economically integrated population.